Saturday Volunteer Event
We hold volunteer events every Tuesday and Saturday throughout the year. Because this particular event is well into the future, we do not have specifics yet regarding location and tasks. Typical restoration work includes removing invasive plants, planting native species, and mulching new plantings, depending on the restoration progress in each site.
What to bring:
- Please dress appropriately with long pants, warm and dry layers, closed-toed shoes and rain gear as needed.
- Bring any water or snacks you might want during the volunteer event. For safety reasons, we will not be able to provide any refreshments.
- If you have your own pair of work gloves you are encouraged to bring them. If you don’t that’s okay, we will have some for you.
- Signed youth waiver form, if under 18
What we provide:
- Gloves, if you are unable to bring your own
- Training on restoration activity and safety talk