Number of Volunteer Spots Remaining: 10
Conditions: Please take note that this restoration site involves a significantly longer walk through the forest than our other locations. We will attempt to accommodate all participants but the activity level may not be suitable for all ages and fitness levels. For more information, please contact our Nature team staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring:
- Please dress appropriately with long pants, warm and dry layers, closed-toed shoes and rain gear as needed.
- Bring any water or snacks you might want during the volunteer event. For safety reasons, we will not be able to provide any refreshments.
- If you have your own pair of work gloves you are encouraged to bring them. If you don’t that’s okay, we will have some for you.
- Signed youth waiver form, if under 18
What we provide:
- Gloves, if you are unable to bring your own
- Training on restoration activity and safety talk