We hold a monthly Friday volunteer event at Delridge Wetland Park throughout the year. Because this particular event is well into the future, we do not have specifics yet for tasks or volunteer registration. Restoration work at the wetland is very seasonally dependent and may include removing invasive plants, planting native species, and mulching new plantings or other tasks.
If you are interested in scheduling a group volunteering experience, please use this form to inquire about dates throughout the year.
What to bring:
- Please dress appropriately with long pants, warm and dry layers, closed-toed shoes and rain gear as needed.
- Bring any water you might want during the event
- If you’d like to use your own gloves, please feel free. Otherwise, we will have plenty to share
- Signed youth waiver form, if under 18
What we provide:
- Light snacks
- Education on restoration activity and safety talk
5600 23rd Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106