Plant a forest and grow community! Help us create a healthier, happier, and greener Seattle by coming out on Green Seattle Day!
Join the fun and be one of hundreds of volunteers across the city planting native trees, shrubs, and groundcovers at various times in various locations.
Number of Volunteer Spots Remaining: 60
What to bring:
- Please dress appropriately with long pants, warm and dry layers, closed-toed shoes and rain gear as needed
- Bring any water or snacks you might want during the volunteer event
- If you have your own pair of work gloves, fee free to bring them. If not, we will have plenty
- Signed youth waiver form, if under 18
What we provide:
- Training on restoration activity and safety talk
1901 SW Genesee St. Near Pathfinder K-8 School (formerly Cooper Elementary School)