You and your fellow volunteers will participate in a hands-on work party led by staff from DNDA’s Nature Team. Our goal for this event will be to improve the appearance, environmental health and long-term management of a landscaped traffic triangle.
Number of Volunteer Spots Remaining: 7
What to bring:
- Please dress appropriately with long pants, warm and dry layers, closed-toed shoes and rain gear as needed.
- Bring any water or snacks you might want during the volunteer event. For safety reasons, we will not be able to provide any refreshments.
- If you have your own pair of work gloves you are encouraged to bring them. If you don’t that’s okay, we will have some for you.
- Signed youth waiver form, if under 18
What we provide:
- Gloves, if you are unable to bring your own
- Training on activity and safety talk
36th Ave SW and SW Genesee St