Volunteer Forest Restoration
You and your fellow volunteers will participate in fun, hands-on conservation work led by staff from DNDA’s Nature Team. Restoration work includes removing invasive plants, planting native species, and mulching new plantings, depending on the restoration progress in each site.
Number of Volunteer Spots Remaining: 10
What to bring:
- Please dress appropriately with long pants, warm and dry layers, closed-toed shoes and rain gear as needed.
- Bring any water or snacks you might want during the volunteer event. For safety reasons, we will not be able to provide any refreshments.
- If you have your own pair of work gloves you are encouraged to bring them. If you don’t that’s okay, we will have some for you.
- Signed youth waiver form, if under 18
What we provide:
- Gloves, if you are unable to bring your own
- Training on restoration activity and safety talk
Click here to volunteer as an individual
Click here to volunteer as a group
1901 SW Genesee St. Near Pathfinder K-8 School (formerly Cooper Elementary School)