You and your fellow volunteers will participate in fun, hands-on conservation work led by staff from DNDA’s Nature Team. Our work may include removing invasive plants, planting native species, picking up trash, or pruning trailside vegetation, depending on time of year and the needs of the park.
What to bring:
- Please dress appropriately with long pants, warm and dry layers, closed-toed shoes and rain gear as needed. We work rain or shine!
- Bring any water you might want during the volunteer event
- If you have your own pair of work gloves, fee free to bring them. If not, we will have plenty
- Signed youth waiver form, if under 18
What we provide:
- Light snacks
- Training on restoration activity and safety talk
29th Ave SW and SW Cambridge Street