West Duwamish Greenbelt
Location: 14th Ave SW and SW Holly St
Conditions: Please take note that this restoration site involves a significantly longer walk through the forest than our other locations. We will attempt to accommodate all participants but the activity level may not be suitable for all ages and fitness levels. For more information, please contact our Nature team staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
From I-5 or Route 99 (heading north or south):
* Take the West Seattle Bridge exit off either highway.
* From the bridge take the Delridge Way SW/South Seattle Comm. College exit (right hand exit)
* The exit will wind around to the left & turn into Delridge Way, travel south on Delridge to the third light (follow signs to SSCC)
* At light (just past the pedestrian overpass), turn left onto SW Oregon St.
* Follow this hilly arterial street as it winds around and eventually makes a hairpin turn to the right and turns into 16th Ave. SW
* Follow 16th Ave. SW and after ¼ mile SSCC will be on the left hand side
* Three blocks past the college take a left on SW Myrtle St.
* Take a left on 14th Ave SW
The parking lot and trailhead into the West Duwamish Greenbelt will be straight ahead.
Our staff will be meeting you on the east end of the parking lot.
Busing Directions: Accessible from the 120 or 128 bus stop at 16th Ave SW and SW Orchard St